Nos vins La recherche de l'excellence

Osage

created in 2003. The guiding idea was to express the excellence of our best plots. This demand for quality implies that we do not produce them every year; some vintages are not live up to our expectations. The malolactic fermentation is carried out in new barrels. The ageing lasts at least 12 months. Osage is a full and powerful wine. We take care to keep this wine all its elegance with a fine woody and a gentle extraction.



Fiche Technique
Osage

Château du Vieux Guinot

It is the family’s historic castle, as it has been our property since 1729. Powerful wine with aromas of red fruits varying according to the vintages, spice finale. Maturation in oak barrels of which 50% new barrels. Clay loam soils.



Fiche Technique
Château du Vieux Guinot

Château Fourney

In 1955 Jean-Pierre Rollet bought the Fourney Castle. The silty-siliceous soils produce wines of excellent finesse with a very seductive fruitiness in their youth accompanied by silky tannins. The ageing is done in oak barrels of which 1/3 in new barrels.



Fiche Technique
Château Fourney

Château Roc Saint Michel

in the family since the early 19th century.

Brilliant dark ruby colour. Nose of red fruits, mouth supple attack then ample.



Fiche Technique
Château Roc Saint Michel

Petit Fourney

The second wine of Château Fourney



Fiche Technique
Petit Fourney

Chartreuse de Vieux Guinot

The second wine of Château du Vieux Guinot



Fiche Technique
Chartreuse de Vieux Guinot

Château Grand Tertre

The soils are clay-limestone. In this area the merlot is largely majority and represents about 85% of encépagement. The remaining 15% are planted with cabernet franc.

The aging is carried out on staves for a period of 6 to 8 months in order to obtain a mixture between fresh red fruits and toasted notes.



Fiche Technique
Château Grand Tertre
Merci de patienter